Work Placements / Internships
Expertise. Intuition. Ingenuity.
We work with clients, providing exceptional consulting services that are catered specifically to their needs. Take a look below at the services we offer and get in touch to achieve immediate results.
New Horizons Malta, an NGO active in the field of education and employment in Malta, since 2015 provides Work Placement / Internship Programmes for international students and recent graduates in different sectors
Due to today’s business world competition, an internship abroad has become an essential part of the professional training and an important asset to enter the labour market.
Moreover, an internship programme in Malta is an excellent opportunity to improve English in a real work environment. Interns will be involved in different tasks and projects of the hosting company and will have the chance to experience a new stimulating and multicultural environment.
Thanks to our broad network of partner companies, our programme covers the following sectors:
Secretarial Duties and Administration
Hospitality & Catering Sectors
Accountancy and Finance
Information Technology (IT)
Web Design and Development
Social Media Marketing
Marketing & Sales
Travel and Tourism
Image and Photography
Real Estate Agency Sector
Art and Culture
Local Government (Municipalities)
Our role will be:
- Finding the most suitable internship programme, based on the candidate academic background, English level and professional inclination.
- Together with the intern and the sending institution (if applicable) we will set clear learning goals and monitor the progress throughout the internship in Malta.
- At the end of the internship, we will take care of the evaluation of the results and validation of the project
- The intern will receive an end of internship certificate and a reference letter from the hosting company, the sending institution (if applicable) will receive any other documents that might be required before and during the internship (Learning Agreement, Europass Mobility, etc....)
Duration of the internship: minimum 3 weeks
Minimum level of English: pre-intermediate
Minimum age: 18. Under age students will be accepted only if traveling as a group with an accompanying teacher.
What we need from you:
- CV and motivational letter in English
What else we can do for you:
advice on accommodation
leisure activities and transfers
English language courses prior or during the internship programme at one of our partner English schools
Teacher training courses for accompanying teachers at one of our partner English schools
Job shadowing activities for accompanying teachers